WELCOME!

Welcome to my site dedicated to Victorian literature, culture and history.
I hope you will enjoy your visit!

Here below is a carousel of books you might enjoy about the Victorian Era.
Note that this list is NOT randomly generated by Amazon.
These are hand-picked books that I own and/or that I have used and which I personally find interesting.



Friday, April 2, 2010

Grand Opening!

Welcome to The Victorian Blog. My name is Thierry R. and I am currently a PhD student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. My field of interest being 19th century literature and culture and, more precisely, the Victorian Era and Gothic literature, I thought I would use this blog to share with all people interested in Victorian studies some of the material I come across and which might be of interest to other students like me or simply fans of the Victorian times in general. I am going to try to make this blog as eclectic as possible and include not only references to literature, but also to matters related to Victorian culture and history in general. I will also post and advertise any interesting links I come across.
I hope you will find your visit enjoyable! Make sure to come back soon, as this site is going to be updated (on average) at least twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment